Our Autumn Snack mix is a fusion of all of those delicious cozy seasonings of fall and Thanksgiving combined in your favorite snack mix, party mix, Check Mix – what ever you call it. If you love that sage-y, thyme-y, rosemary vibe, this is the snack mix for you! If you want the newest delicious thing to take to your next holiday party, this will fit the bill perfectly.
This super convenient, single-use mix combines sage, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and garlic in just the right amount to give you those tasty flavors of Thanksgiving in an addictive snack mix. Our snack mix recipe is below for your to try – you can use whatever combination of cereal, pretzels, nuts, etc. that you want as long as it is a total of 15 cups of dry ingredients.
Pro-Tip – you can use whatever combination of cereal, pretzels, nuts etc. that you want as long as it is a total of 15 cups of dry ingredients.
Tip #1: you can make this a gluten free recipe by choosing gluten free ingredients.
Tip #2: same for nut-free options – just skip the nuts and substitute another ingredient in their place.
Ingredients: Pink Himalayan salt, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram, Garlic powder. 1.45 oz.
Here is how we do it:
Snack Mix Recipe
- Combine 10 Cups cereal(s) of your choice,
1½ Cup nuts
2 Cups pretzels,
1½ Cup bagel chips
This can be any 15 cup combination of dry ingredients in a large bowl*.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 stick butter, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce and the contents of this package until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and pour over dry mix and stir until well coated.
- Bake in 250° oven divided onto two sheet pans (1/2-sheeet pan size) for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
*Other options include Bugles, Cheez Its, Cheerios, Chex cereals, Crispix, Goldfish…